Infrakit OFFICE™ - Versión 3.5.0
- mobile.infrakit.com and tablet.infrakit.com to OpenLayers
- Cross section: add area calculation tool
- Images page - Prevent duplicate image upload
- Add possibility to manually assign an alignment to models, images, or any document
- Vehicles - Accuracy points - 'Reject' button which pushes suggested point to bottom of list, and isn't included in suggested points count
- 3D page - make zoom out faster
- 3D page - jump to station number
- 3D page - add UI possibility to add new metadata field to object
- Long section: Add access to open cross section from desired point in long section
- Free cross section: Add measuring tool also to free cross section.
- Integrate Dropbox with Infrakit
- Parse IFC object metadata
- Photos: Add possibility to divide photos to categories
- 3D page: moving camera to a set station of currently selected alignment
- Cross section / Long section: Show surface code / terrain code in file names list
- As built page: Add possibility to add/edit the "code", "linecode" and "surface code" fields of a logpoint.
- Admin projects page: Add quick access button for admins to join a project
- Admin projects page: Add filtering by "my active projects"
- Visualisation page - Attach documents to model
- Documents panel: Add date filter the same way as in images and logpoints panels
- Admin project page: Arrange organizations list alphabetically
- Main page header: Add quick button for admins to edit current project
- Implement IFC4 parser
- Main menu should work on small screens
- Long section: Some models may not draw properly if the model is made of numerous trianglemeshes
- Admin project page: It should not be possible to invite deleted machines or disabled users to projects
- Admin: increase character limit of user's title
- Cross section: Pipe network logpoints are missing from cross section
- Images panel: Filter photos by photo take date (not upload date) by default. If take date is unknown, filter by upload date.
- Invisible triangle mesh faces should not be drawn
- Cross section: Sometimes logpoints without an attached model are left un-drawn to cross section
- Left panel photos and documents: Description field editing bugs if description is removed (If description is set empty)